So Why Act Now?
1) Approx 250,000 SMEs need to put a scheme in place by April 2017
2) Fines can amount to between £500-2500 per day if missed
3) The cost of setting a scheme up is reduced by advance sign up and the BAES resources secured to ensure you have it for your staging date
4) There is unlikely to be enough resource capacity for those leaving it to the last minute – so set up costs will escalate and deadlines slip!
5) To gain uniformity within the Body Shop community with its own affinity scheme for all Employees enrolled and ABP supported.